October 2021 Construction Update
Due to the government-mandated shutdown for the construction industry works on-site had to be halted for two weeks.
The civil contractors are back on-site and construction is progressing well.
- McMullen Rd remains closed for upgrade works, with road boxing underway and with the kerb to be installed in the coming month.
- Stage 1 final road layers are being prepared for installation this month.
- Electrical and NBN have been installed with light poles now installed.
- Stage 1 titles are forecast in Q1 2022.
- Stage 2 sewer and water reticulation have been installed.
- Kerb and channel are to be installed at the start of November.
- Associated Brown Road and McMullen Road works are progressing well.
Stage 2 titles are forecast to be issued in May 2022.