OFFICER FIELDS COVID19 ACTION PLAN
We are open for business.
Like everyone, we have had to adjust to the current COVID-19 situation and change the way we interact in order to protect the health & safety of our staff and customers.
In line with the most recent advice and restrictions from the Victorian Government, our Sales Office is now open for business (including walk-in traffic).
We do, however, still recommend making an appointment to avoid delays on the day, the sales office can still only accommodate one family from one household at any one time. Guests with appointments will be given priority access, while others will be asked to wait outside until we can welcome them in safely.
Please note, the following Conditions of Entry apply for all visitors:
All attendees must:
- Check-in via the Service Victoria QR Code located at the Sales Office entry,
- Sanitise hands before entering the office,
- Maintain social distance requirements of 1.5m at all times, and
- You MUST wear a face mask as a condition of entry.
Unfortunately, failure to comply with these 4 requirements will result in entry into the sales office being denied.
You must not attend the sales office if you or a close contact:
– Have shown symptoms of COVID-19, or
– Are awaiting a test result, or
– Are otherwise required by law to self-isolate
We look forward to welcoming you to the Sales Office.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time and look forward to hearing from you soon.